We continue to take various measures in accordance with government guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both visitors and staff:
- Masks are mandatory, when visiting the gallery.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance and throughout the gallery.
- Gallery staff will be wiping down high-frequency zones of contact with sanitization products, including door handles, counters and shared spaces multiple times daily.
- We will be observing physical distancing guidelines and staff will be wearing cloth masks to ensure comfort and safety to those entering the space.
- We have implemented Contactless Pricelists to decrease cross-contamination in the gallery by avoiding shared print-out material. Gallery visitors can simply scan a QR code on their personal smartphone to view the pricelist, information on the exhibition(s) and the artist(s).
- The gallery continues to operate with our new hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm
We are offering complimentary private viewing appointments for groups up to 5 guests. Guests can book the space up to 30 minutes for a private showing during business hours.
To schedule your complimentary viewing appointment please contact us at (416) 487-8733 or email email@example.com
Lonsdale Gallery is a partially accessible venue with an entrance at street level to enter the main level of the gallery. Restrooms are located on the second floor.
Please note we do not have an elevator to access second level of the gallery and the restroom. For any special assistance or queries about the venue please call or email the gallery.
Remote Client Services
Lonsdale Gallery will be offering a selection of remote client services to better serve your needs.
- Virtual Art Consultations – Gallery staff will continue to assist clients with private consulations. We now able to provide this service virtually. This way, we can continue to provide you with the benefits of a personalized on-site consultation appointment from the comfort of your own home. Book an appointment with us and we will connect via Zoom.
- Digital Mockups – Interested in a piece at Lonsdale Gallery? The gallery can provide you with a digital mockup of an artwork in your space! Contact us for more information.
- Artwork-on-trial – We are also offering the option for artworks on trial. Try the artwork of your interest in your home for week prior to buying. If it’s a perfect fit – the work is yours to keep and has already found it’s way home. Otherwise, artwork can be returned to the gallery if you find it doesn’t work in your space.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached at (416) 487-8733 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org