NEW TEMPORARY GALLERY HOURS
Friday 11am – 5pm
Saturday 11am – 5pm
or, Wednesdays by Appointment
PLAN YOUR VISIT:
- We are offering complimentary private viewing appointments for groups up to 5 guests. Guests can book the space up to 30 minutes for a private showing during business hours.
- Walk ins are welcomed!
- As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation in the City, hours may be subject to change. Please call ahead.
To schedule your complimentary viewing appointment please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We continue to take various measures in accordance with government guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both visitors and staff:
- Masks are mandatory, when visiting the gallery.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance and throughout the gallery.
- Gallery staff will be wiping down high-frequency zones of contact with sanitization products, including door handles, counters and shared spaces multiple times daily.
- We will be observing physical distancing guidelines and staff will be wearing cloth masks to ensure comfort and safety to those entering the space.
- We have implemented Contactless Pricelists to decrease cross-contamination in the gallery by avoiding shared print-out material. Gallery visitors can simply scan a QR code on their personal smartphone to view the pricelist, information on the exhibition(s) and the artist(s).
- Lonsdale Gallery is a partially accessible venue with an entrance at street level to enter the main level of the gallery. Restrooms are located on the second floor.
- Please note we do not have an elevator to access second level of the gallery and the restroom. For any special assistance or queries about the venue please call or email the gallery.